Male Oncofertility: Advocating Your Patient's Fertile FutureUdemy
What you'll learn on the course
Male Oncofertility: Advocating for Your Patient's Fertile Future trains oncology professionals on the complex nature of fertility risk, fertility preservation and parenthood options, as well as, experimental treatments and handling the delicate nature of the conversation with boys, teens and young men. Using short video lectures with interviews of national experts, documentary style story-telling and supplemental materials, participants will walk away a passionate and knowledgeable oncofertility patient advocate - improving their patient's quality of life.
- The course allows you to take notes electronically
- Have your speakers up to hear the audio
- Be prepared to ask questions - our advisory team will respond and you will receive an alert when we've answered
- Each lecture has a few short quizzes at the end of each section to help you retain the knowledge
- It's best to take the course on your computer
- You will be able to download supplemental materials
- Over 6 lectures and 33 mins of content!
- Advocate newly diagnosed cancer patients learn about fertility risk and fertility preservation options when they are diagnosed.
- Communicate oncofertility topics with different age groups effectively.
- Consult with patients and families about male reproductive health and fertility preservation options.
- Empathize accurately the emotional impact of oncofertility issues.
- Oncology nurses
- Social workers
- Oncology residents and fellows
- Anyone caring for pediatric and young adult cancer patients