MANAGEMENT OF DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL (NON-LIFE)National Insurance Academy
Price on request
In the field of marketing of services especially the financial service like insurance, the customer and the insurance service provider mutually look forward for a win-win situation through the efficient, effective and timely delivery of services. In the age of increased wisdom of the consumers-in-waiting the only differentiation which the insure can make over it is competitors in a robust, cost effective, scientifically managed distribution system. To accomplish this objective, the insurer has to be empowered with knowledge, skill and the commitment of it’s officials associated with both front-end and backend marketing assignments.
On completion of the programme, the participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge to:
• Strengthen the systems and processes of Distribution Network
• Build a Strong Brand Image
• Appreciate the nuances of service industry
• Improve business quality
• Enhance customer loyalty & customer retention
• Attract potential customers
• The changing profile of distribution network in Insurance Industry.
• Role of intermediaries in the context of Regulations.
• Technology issues in Distribution.
• Relations with the service providers
• Expanding distribution network - alternatives and direct marketing
• Need based marketing
• Channel Conflict Management –Case Studies & Role Plays
• Business Ethics
• Rural & Micro Insurance Distribution