Management of Information Security and Risk: Assurance CasesCity University London
In Islington (England)
Price on request
- Bachelor's degree
- Islington (England)
What you'll learn on the course
What will I learn?
- The nature of the assurance and evaluation problem for computer based systems
- Deriving and structuring of claims in an assurance case; claim expansion from architecture; from dependability attributes.
- The role of standards, policies and regulations in deriving claims and argument strategies
- Evidence and arguments for different attributes
- Reviewing and assessing cases; improving communication. Developing cases for a range of stakeholders - from "boardroom to back office"
- Cases for specific classes of systems. Issues of scalability
- The use of tools for assurance cases (e.g. ASCE).
Teaching and Assessment
Assessment is coursework based consisting of a mixture of one or more of the following:
- peer reviews
- group work.