Management of Information Security and Risk: Quantitative Risk AnalysisCity University London
In Islington (England)
Price on request
- Bachelor's degree
- Islington (England)
What you'll learn on the course
Basic IT training
What will I learn?
- Quantifying risk. Probabilistic models. Statistical inference
- Subjective probabilities and Bayesian inference
- Dependent events. Dependent random values
- Worst / best case estimates of probabilities and random values
- Models of defence / protection
- Presenting results of risk analysis.
Teaching and Assessment
Assessment is coursework based consisting of a mixture of one or more of the following:
- peer reviews
- group work.