Management of Innovative Companies at the UB
Start-up and Management of Innovative and Technology-based CompaniesUB - Universitat de Barcelona. Màsters Oficials
€ 2,760 - (Rs 1,92,960)
- Barcelona (Spain)
- Credits: 60
Frequent Asked Questions
European bachelor's degree or accredited equivalent. Interest in creating new business opportunities. Good command of Spanish for foreign students.
What you'll learn on the course
Management and Strategy
Management of Innovative Companies
Management of R&D Projects
Support for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Digital Businesses and Virtual Companies
- Technology, R&D and Innovation Management
- Tools for Company Management, Operations and Analysis of the Environment
- Management of Technology and Management of R&D Projects
- Management Skills and Competency-based Management
- Entrepreneurship, Creation of Technology-based Companies and Business Plan
- Agents, Instruments and Resources for Financing Technology-based Companies
- Technology Analysis: Impact and Evaluation.
- Scientific Parks, Research and Technology Centres.
- Emerging-sector Companies.
- Digital Businesses and Virtual Companies.
- Management Accounting.
- New Trends in Marketing and Organisation.
- New Trends in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- Knowledge Management in the New Economy.