MANAGEMENT OF LIABILITY RISKS (NON-LIFE)National Insurance Academy
Price on request
The concept of risk management for prevention of economic waste is a joint endeavor of insured, insurers, government bodies (local and international) and public at large. The techniques of risk management through installation of various physical devices; risk factors arising out of economic, social, environmental, technological and political changes; prescribing safety standards are the needed inputs for underwriters as well as risk managers in industrial houses. Risk management as a continuing process at various levels will minimise / prevent losses and result in reduction in cost of insurance.
The programme aims to help the participants:
• To discuss the Risk Management Technique in general.
• To understand the risk in Liability Insurance in India.
• To analyse the reasons for adverse claims experience in the world Liability Insurance Market & Lessons for Indian Insurance Industry
• Emerging trends in Indian Liability Insurance market and techniques to manage the risk
• To discuss the different products available in world market
• To discuss the growing risk potential because of increase in environmental activism in India.
• Loss Exposures and Risk Management Process, tools / techniques
• Failure Analysis and Risk Improvement
• Essentials of Legal liability, Tort liability and other legal issues in third party claims.
• Commercial & Industrial Sector Liabilities like Public liability, Product liability, Director & Officers’ Liability / E&O/ CGL
• Liability exposure during Construction phase of engineering Projects, including Aviation & Maritime liabilities.
• Special risk factor in key industries like Chemical, Petrochemical, dangerous goods manufacturing industries, cyber liability in IT risks.
• Liability risk control environmental factors, need for risk management to prevent pollution, damage and liability.
• Nuclear risks awareness and control.
• Loss adjusters’/Lawyers’ role in risk management