MANAGEMENT OF MISCELLANEOUS INSURANCE BUSINESS (NON-LIFE)National Insurance Academy
Price on request
With the increase in public awareness and consequent thrust of the Insurance Industry in the areas of Health Insurance, Liability Insurance and other personal lines of insurances, the miscellaneous portfolio of Insurance is poised to be the sunrise portfolio of General Insurance business. This programme has been designed keeping in mind these developments in the market and attempts to address the need for increased awareness of the multidimensional miscellaneous portfolio.
• To enhance the participants understanding of the miscellaneous portfolio
• To acquaint them with various aspects of Health and Liability Insurance in context with the Current scenario
• Help them explore the potential of rural insurance in line with the regulatory guidelines.
• To emphasize the importance of and explore the potential of personal line of business under miscellaneous portfolio.
• Analysis of the miscellaneous insurance products
• Health Care Management – Indian and Global Perspective
• TPA’s an Effective Service Provider
• Legal framework and Liability Insurance Products
• Rural and Social Sector - regulations, product and marketing
• Personal line products – potential and marketing, distribution channels
• Scope and Coverage of New Products
• Credit Default Cover
• Bankers Indemnity Insurance/ Jewelers Block Covers; Stock Brokers / Insurance Brokers Indemnity
• Packaging & Product Development
• Special Contingency Covers