MANAGEMENT OF PROJECT INSURANCE (NON-LIFE)National Insurance Academy
Price on request
With liberalisation and market opening, private sector participation has become very aggressive. Underwriting and managing Projects portfolios is posing new challenges and opportunities due to new breed of customers and their heightened expectations.
This programme aims to help the participants:
• To understand the emerging trends in infrastructure finance in the Indian Economy
• To discuss the changing needs and demands of new breed of customers, International Financiers etc. ALOP/DSU covers associated with the project policies
• To manage this portfolio effectively by using Risk Management Techniques
• To analyse the traditional covers and to discuss the international covers available
• To study major accidents in Infrastructure Projects.
• To analyse the future trends and Reinsurance programmes for covering mega risks
• Data analysis on pricing of premium against claim incurred
• Emerging Scenario of development and international funding of Infrastructure projects
• Risk Inspection techniques for risk identification and assessment in Infrastructure Project
• Case studies on projects and the risk assessment involved
• Projects and Project maintenance covers Case studies to relate BOT, BOLT, etc.
• Underwriting and rating aspects for infrastructure projects, PML assessment and the role of reinsurance in infrastructure projects
• Study of major accidents in Civil Engineering Projects & Power Plants
• Design defects and liability insurance risk evaluation and coverage
• Designing of new covers
• Reinsurance aspect for mega projects.