Managing Professional DevelopmentInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
In this MPD teaching program, learn the ways to administer professional developing and effectual career development plans for the team.
At the time of teaching program, the candidate will expand insights into the most significant manner of studying and developing efficiently to manage team's specialized and career development. The candidate will also study about the preparation procedure concerned in making effectual staff development strategy, along with ways to construct specialized and career development stratagies.
The program is mainly meant for training leaders, managers and supervisors having accountability for managing the education and development of others.
The main aim of the program is to train the participants with the skill and information to expand team members to attain business targets and career prospects.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Understand the ways of learning by people
• Create the correct learning and developing environment
• Set learning and develop purposes
• Select proper education techniques to get together the team member's education requirements and learning ways.
• Construct an effectual personal or specialized development plans
• Manage career development plans
• Evaluate learning procedure
The ways of teaching are as follows:
• Mentor presentation and facilitation
• Self-Assessment Questionnaire: I.E.C.C. Studying Styles
• Group-discussion and mini group tasks