Managing Project TeamsInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
This teaching program expands skill for organizing victorious tasks and leading groups. In it the candidate will expand managing skills for all project-work that is undertaken as the project manager.
The program targets on the populace resources and optimistic interactions that require to be taken place in order for the task group to work efficiently jointly to construct the business projects range and finish the project-work on time and to the agreed quality.
The program offers teaching for people accountable for leading, managing or supervising tasks to develop their management skill within a project group.
The following are certain aims of the organization:
• Understanding the functions, features and development levels of managing effectual project, the manners to affect the procedure and the ways to recognize and attain an impartial group for high performances.
• Planning and chair projects meeting to make sure that all subjects recognized are addressed, actions are decided and followed-up and executed.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Features of effectual projects groups
• Team development levels
• Influence team-development
• Team positions and achievement of impartial project group
• Plan and chair creative project reviews meetings
The ways of teaching are as follows:
• Mentor presentations and facilitations
• Self-Assessment Questionnaire: I.E.C.C. Team Roles
• Participation of team exercise pertinent to managing successful tasks