Manual Therapy CourseCapri Institute of Manual Therapy
- New delhi
Frequent Asked Questions
The applicant should be a Physiotherapist (Final year / Intern / DPT/BPT/MPT). There is no pre-requisite in terms of manual therapy experience. The program offers a high level of information and clinical expertise, provided to all participants regardless of previous clinical experience and knowledge in a stimulating learning environment.
Aims of the course :
- To make the therapist abreast with the latest researches in Anatomy, Pathophysiology, Kinematics and Biomechanics and the various age related changes in the spine and the peripheral joints & adept in applying Neuromusculoskeletal assessment procedures.
- To develop the skill of differential diagnosis based on the integrated Neuromusculoskeletal examination, clinical reasoning & evidence base practice.
- To help the therapist draft the most appropriate manual therapy protocol / technique that caters to the individual needs of the patient.
- To make the therapist expert in delivering the manual therapy treatment.
- To make the therapist capable of assessing the accuracy and reliability of the treatment technique / protocol used on the patient using his manual therapy assessment skills.