Marketing Craft BeerUdemy
What you'll learn on the course
Learn the basic concepts, tools and history of marketing in the craft beer industry.
Build a strong foundation in marketing by looking at real breweries and their work.
We're going to take a look at real world breweries to learn the basic concepts in marketing. This will give you a professional foundation that you can use to effectively communicate your ideas to your customers and other marketers.
Know how to build brand without cheapening the character of your brewery.
The best marketing preserves the character of your brewery and makes it easier for your customers to enjoy your beer. This is the central goal of the course, to make it easier for your customers to drink your beer.
Content and Overview
- Lectures - Guided Slides with Narration, topics include marketing concepts, history, and more.
- Industry Examples - Mini Case Studies of Industry Marketing Work.
- Exercises - Short projects that will make a meaning impact on your brewery or brewpub.
- Quick Quizzes - Simple true/false and multiple choice quizzes to help you focus on important concepts.
- An appreciation and understanding of beer.
- A willingness to learn.
- Over 23 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Promote your beer in a professional way to customers.
- Set up for growth, without 'selling out' or losing your brew pub's unique character.
- Effectively communicate your ideas to your patrons.
- This course is for everyone who works in the craft beer industry with a retail presence. Brewpubs, restaurants, microbreweries, taprooms, etc. No prior marketing experience is required, but it is helpful. Whether you are a veteran of sales or a DIY marketer, this course will help you become a more confident and effective marketer.
- This course is not for people who are looking to create a 'viral marketing campaign'. Professional marketing takes time, your results will be directly related to the work you put in. This course balances planning and action so that you will achieve goals in a reasonable amount of time.