MARKETING STRATEGIES (LIFE)National Insurance Academy
Price on request
The programme is designed to focus on the marketing executives’ role in the emerging economic scenario and to give them specific and practical inputs with special reference to services marketing. Special emphasis will be given on conceptual framework of strategic marketing, rural marketing, market research, distribution channel management and training strategy.
At the end of the programme the participants will be able to:
• Apply in their work situation the key concepts necessary to formulate strategies, marketing plans and competitors analysis
• Use market research information for measuring market potential.
• Outline action initiatives for implementation of corporate strategies
• Select target market segments and match resources.
• Understand the regulatory requirements for strategic planning
• Develop customer based strategies towards the achievement of marketing excellence and long term profitability.
• Niche Marketing and HNI Segment
• Emerging market scenario
• Generic marketing strategies
• Financial services market and life insurance
• Multiple distribution channel management
• Market Research & Product development
• Competitor Intelligence
• Rural marketing
• Relationship marketing
• Marketing communications
• CRM & Product analysis
• Business Ethics