Mass Comm. Advertising & JournalismSHARDA GROUP OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
Price on request
- New delhi
About the Course :
“IF THERE EVER WILL BE A THIRD WORLD WAR IT WOULD BE FOR SEEKING INFORMATION” i.e. who grabs it first!
* Changing times have revolutionized career options. There are multiple choices available for all needs and aspirations to choose one from.
* Mass communication is one such field which is attracting a lot of young these days as it has to offer interesting career options in various kinds of medias - newspapers, magazines, radio, television, advertisements, public relations etc.
* Efforts are on to add professionalism to different areas of mass communication, with universities and institutions now offering professional courses.
* Mass communication covers a wide area, comprising of closely related fields of advertisement, communication and public relations. Almost all kinds of establishments whether business, government or political are availing of services, offered by these industries, therefore an encouraging sign for those looking ahead to making a career in mass communication.
* In a nutshell, Mass Communication is the study of mass media and mass media includes all types of medium used to convey the information to the audience. Examples of mass media include newspapers, magazines, cinema films, radio, television, etc. The graduates of Mass Communication programs work in a variety of fields in news media and publishing, public relations and research institutes