Master's Degree in Technology, Innovation and EntrepreneurshipUniversitat Internacional de Catalunya
Price on request
- Higher Secondary
- Barcelona (Spain)
What you'll learn on the course
Innovation and Technology
Chain of Supply
Business Simulation Game
Innovation and technology
- Creative thinking. Problem solving. Business innovation. Managing innovation. Systems, models and processes. Company resources and capabilities. Measuring innovation. The development of new products and services. Open innovation. Quality management.
Marketing, sales and communication
- Exploring opportunities. Markets.Marketing for new companies. Digital marketing. Internet companies.
Business modelling, operations and strategy
- Methods for generating business models. The creation of value. The implementation of processes, tools and organisational structures. International business. Strategic management. Chain of supply. Business simulation game.
- Entrepreneurial leadership, effective personal communication. Oral presentations. Decision-making. Negotiation. Managing high-performance teams. Corporate writing skills. Networking. Personal branding.
Entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship
- Entrepreneurial premises. The creation of a new company. Born Global. Corporate entrepreneurship: intrapreneurship. Leadership and change in family businesses.
Accounting and financing
- Knowledge of company finance. Analysis of strategic data. Management control systems. Negotiating as investors: Business Angels, venture capital and R+D subsidies.
International study trip
- An international trip which allows students to experience a different culture during an intensive week in the United States.
Choosing a track 10 Impact Track: Social entrepreneurship, green entrepreneurship, corporate social responsibility, sustainability.
Research track: Research methods, entrepreneurial techniques and theories, technology and innovation.
Final project 15 The final part of the programme involves accommodating one of the three options below:
• Business plan: a business start-up project which allows students to explore the process of identifying an opportunity and putting it into practice.
• An in-company project: students can undertake their project in the company where they work or where they are doing a work placement.
• Thesis project: a research project which allows participants to choose a topic or field for research.
A tutor will be provided and the student will defend their project once the programme is over before a jury consisting of university professors.
Work placement in a company (optional)
- Undertaking a work placement in an innovative, technological or start-up company in Barcelona in which academic content is taught that is in line with a master’s level programme.