Master's Diploma in Acupressure and Magneto TherapyAAROGYA MANDIR
- Post Graduate Diploma
Frequent Asked Questions
Minimum Senior Higher Secondary, Diploma in any Alternative therapy.
Acupressure is an ancient healing art using the fingers to gradually press key healing points, which stimulate the body's natural self-curative abilities. Using the power and sensitivity of the hand, Acupressure Therapy is effective in the relief of stress-related ailments, and is ideal for self-treatment and preventive health care for boosting the immune system. Acupressure releases tension, increases circulation, reduces pain, and develops spirituality and vibrant health.
This process is very popular in modern times .
Benefits of Acupressure
1. Relieve stress and tension
2. Relax mind and body
3. Increase blood circulation
4. Aid in the removal of toxic wastes
5. Provide relief from head, neck and shoulder aches
6. Promote the healing of injuries
7. Increase energy levels
8. Increase overall feeling of well-being
9. Decreasing labor pains
1. History, Philosophy & Principles of Alternative Medicine.
2. Advance Reflexology (Foot, Hand & Spine).
3. Meridianlogy 14 Channel.
4. Advance Magnetic and Acupressure Therapy.
5. General Knowledge of Su-jok & Pyramid Therapy, General food Therapy.
6. Uses of Acupressure & Magnetic Instruments.
7. Treatment methods
8. Miraculous mirrors of body reflex centers.
Highlights of the course
Candidates can treat patients at home and can start their own centers
Jobs are available in any naturopathy hospital or alternative treatment therapy clinic.
A good Alternative business.
World health organization of Geneva has supported the therapy