Master of Business Administration (American MBA degree) in International Business Relations with focus on Cultural Diplomacy & emphasis on the Global economy and international dimensions of Business.The Institute For Cultural Diplomacy
€ 16,800 - (Rs 11,86,952)
- At 2 venues (Germany)
- Credits: 42
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree prepares students to manage business, organizational, and cultural initiatives within our increasingly complex global business environment. Through its innovative, interdisciplinary curriculum, this practitioner-oriented degree offers both novice and seasoned managers a comprehensive business education built on proven adult learning principles. The program integrates key foundational theories, models, and best practices from diverse disciplines, enabling students to develop global perspectives and practical knowledge for managing people and productivity in international environments. On a practical level, the international environment of the Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies and Touro College Berlin offers students a unique opportunity to interact with leading experts and academics from a wide variety of international organizations and research centers. This exceptional learning environment leads to original research and independent study opportunities. It allows students to create an extensive professional network and form a concrete base for future academic and professional career choices, preparing students for engagement in the international arena, civil society, politics, governmental organizations and international economic organizations, as well as the private sector.
· Who is it intended for?
Individuals studying for the MA will represent a diverse range of cultural and academic backgrounds. Candidates will include recent BA graduates as well as young professionals who combine strong academic backgrounds with significant work experience. Individuals are required to hold a BA degree (or equivalent Degree) of minimum of 3 years studies. We do not consider any one element of an application exclusively. Rather, our admissions panel considers academic achievement as well as personal qualities such as strength of character, motivation and the ability and willingness to take on new academic challenges. Our aim is to attract students from a variety of backgrounds and countries that will foster a unique and diverse learning environment.
All courses are taught in English, thus an evidence of adequate competence in English is required for the applicants whose mother tongue is not English. If you have studied at least 1 semester in an English language and/or have extensive working experience in the English language, a certificate/Document which attests this fact will be sufficient as well.
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
The main priority of the curriculum for the first semester is to provide students with a firm foundation and understanding of the history and contemporary practice of Cultural Diplomacy, as well as future applications for the field.
Mandatory Courses for Semester One are 4 Courses from the List of Courses below*:
- History and Evolution of Cultural Diplomacy
- International Case Studies of Cultural Diplomacy
- Future Trends in Cultural Diplomacy
- International Organizations
- Nation Branding
- Cultural Diplomacy in Conflict Zones
- The European Social, Political and Business Environment
- The International Context of Cultural and Creative Industries
- International Business
- International Trade
- Cross-Cultural Dimensions of Globalization
Semester 2(Touro College Berlin, Germany)
Mandatory Courses for Semester Two are 4 Courses from the List of Courses below*:
- Accounting for Strategic Management
- Information Technology for Effective Mgmt
- Marketing Goals, Strategies and Objectives
- Managing in the New Millennium
Mandatory Courses for Semester Three are 4 Courses from the List of Courses below*:
- Organizational Ethics
- Quantitative Analysis
- Organizational Transformation: Managing for Change
- Managerial Finance
Mandatory Courses for the Summer School Session are 2 Courses from the List of Courses below*:
- Human Capital Mgmt/Production/Operations
- Capstone: An Integrative Experience / Thesis
* The composition of courses is subject for change - the decision of the organization of the offered courses is made by Touro College Berlin faculty, in accordance with the timing period of the Semester, logistical issues and in accordance with the start point of the studies (Fall or Winter Start).