Master of Business Administration: MarketingRajarshi School of Management & Technology
Price on request
1. Marketing Management
2. Organizational Behavior
3. Legal and Regulatory Framework
4. Managerial Economics
5. Business Statistics
6. Computer Application in Management
7. Accounting and Financial Analysis
8. Communication for Management
1. Management Accounting
2. Production and Operations Management
3. Operations Research
4. Financial Management
5. Research Methodology
6. Economic Environment of Business
7. Managing Human Resource
1. Supply Chain Management
2. Strategic Management
3. Management Information System
4. Specialization (Group I)
a) Marketing: Marketing of Services,
Consumer Behavior and
b) Human Resource: Personnel
Growth and Training and
Development, Industrial Relations
and Labour Enactments.
c) Financial Management: International Financial Management, Security Analysis and Investment Management.
d) Information Technology: Database Management System, System Analysis and Design and Software Engineering.
1. Entrepreneurship, Ethics, Corporate Government.
2. International Business and Trade
4. research Project Report
5. Comprehensive Viva
Sales and Distribution Management, Retail Management.