Master of Commerce (M.Com)Pooja Bhagavat Memorial Mahajana P.G. Centre
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
A candidate should have passed B.Com /B.B.M/B.C.S degree course of this University or any other University considered as equivalent thereto. Further the applicant shall have a minimum of 45% in the qualifying examination. A relaxation of 5% is available for SC/ST & CAT-1 candidates.
1. Accounting Theory and Analysis
2. Investment Management and Analysis.
3. Marketing Management.
4. Advanced Statistical Techniques and Econometrics.
5. Business Environment and Strategic Management
1. Financial Management and Analysis.
2. Organizational Behavior
3. Human Resource Management.
4. Corporate Governance.
5. Computer Applications in Business decisions
1. International Business
2. Personal Financial Management
3. Business Intelligence Systems
4. Elective – Paper. 1
5. Elective – Paper. 2
1. Current Trends Commerce and Business *
2. International Accounting.
3. Business Research Methods.
4. Elective – paper. 3
5. Elective – paper.4