Master of EducationSardar Patel University
Price on request
- Vallabh vidhyanagar
This is a post graduate course in Education It aims at preparing better educational managers and teachers.The research activity is also a salient feature of this course which tries to inculcate an attitude towards educational research and prepare potential researchers.
Six courses for the M.Ed. Programme are as follows :
1. Paper I : Philosophical and Sociological foundations of education.
2. Paper II : Psychological foundations of education.
3. Paper III : Methodology of Educational Research.
4. Paper IV : Dynamics of Teacher Education.
Optional Groups :
5. Group A : Educational Measurement & Evaluation
Paper V : Fundamentals of Evaluation and Programme of Evaluation.
Paper VI : Statistical Methods in Education.
6. Group B : Guidance & Counselling
Paper V : Principles and Practice of Guidance.
Paper VI : Theory and Practice of Counselling.