Master of finance and controlVeer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University
This Programme in Finance and Control is a Two-year (Full-time) Post-graduate Programme designed to meet the growing demand for the professionals felated to the area of finance in the Indian corporate sector and the capital market. The main objective of this course is to equip the candidates with requisite skills and expertise in financial planning, decision making and control in finance and related areas. More specifically, the course aims at:
1. Familiarising the students with the financial and regulatory environment impinging upon the financial decision making.
2. Acquainting them with the basic analytical tools and techniques of financial decision making.
3. Providing an insight into the nature of accounting information for fiancial planning and control;
4. Developing a basic understanding of management involved in equity research and risk management;
5. Imparting necessary skill for planning, appraisal and review of projects;
6. Developing an understanding of the conceptual framework for security analysis and portfolio management and their application in financial market;
7. Familiarising with the issues involved in managing global financial services and management and marketing thereof, applying the methods and procedures of financial planning and decision making in different areas.