Master of Management Organization BehaviorShailesh J. Mehta School of Management
Price on request
One unique feature of the program is that apart from the regular courses on Finance, Accounting, Operations and HR, SJM SOM prepares for technology management with core courses like Technology Policy, R&D Management and Managing technology transfer. Also, innovative courses like "Mission, Vision and Leadership" provide opportunity for the student to work under the mentorship of Indian Business leaders and to hone their leadership skills.
* MG 637: Management of Change (2004)
* MG 701: Psychometric Methods in Management (2004)
* MG 644: Systems Approach to Organizational Design (2004)
* MG 813: Organization Theory (3006)
* MG 687: Business Entrepreneurship Development (3006)