Master Of Medicine (Forensic Medicine)Suamandeep Vidyapeeth University
Price on request
UNIT 1 & 2 ( 6 – 18 Months )
1. Organised teaching sessions.
2. Thesis work and other research work.
3. Clinical forensic medicine work for practical experience in medico-legal and on-the-job practical training in medico-legal aspects of emergency medicine, radiology and other clinical disciplines.
4. Orientation to the applied aspects of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathology, Blood Bank, Psychiatry and Forensic sciences.
5. Posting for autopsy work, clinical forensic medicine and toxicology laboratory. The candidate will be required to assist and conduct postmortem examinations.
6. Attend Court summons for cases conducted by themseves or deputed to attend in cases where an expert is required to depose by Court of Law.
UNIT 3, 4 & 5 ( 18 – 36 Months )
1. Organised teaching sessions and thesis work.
2. Submission of thessis six months prior to examination
3. Posting for autopsy work, clinical forensic medicine and toxicology laboratory to continue. The candidate shall be required to conduct 100 autopsy cases and 100 clinical cases during his/her entire training period.
4. Attend court summons for cases conducted by themseves or when deputedwhere an expert is required to depose by Court of Law. The candidate shall be required to attend or accompany an expert to attend a minimum of 20 court summons, of which at least 5 should pertain to clinical cases.