Master Of Medicine (Radio Diagnosis)Suamandeep Vidyapeeth University
Price on request
Physics, Apparatus, Photography and Film Faults
Introduction of general properties of radiation and matter.
1. Fundamentals of nuclear physics and radioactivity.
2. Production of x-rays
3. X-ray Generating Apparatus
4. Interaction of x-rays and gamma rays with matter and their effects on irradiated materials.
5. Measurement of X and gamma rays
6. Interaction of x-ray with the patient.
7. The Radiological Image
8. The Image Receptor
9. Contrast Enhancement
10. Radiation hazards and protection
11. Quality Assurance
12. Fundamentals of electromagnetic radiation
13. Characteristic properties of X-rays.
14. X-ray equipments
RADIOLOGY – COURSE CONTENTS
Bones and joints
Gastro intestinal tract
C.N.S. including spine
Radiology of obstetric and Gynecology
ENT, Eyes, Teeth, Soft tissue breast
Clinically applied radionuclide imaging