Master of Philosophy in Mathematics & StatisticsHimachal Pradesh University
Price on request
- Distance learning
1. Hydrodynamic and Hydromagnatic Stability-I
2. Hydrodynamic and Hydromagnatic Stability-II
3. Fluid Flow in Stability M.H.D. Plasmas and Geophysical Fluid Dynamics.
4. Rings Ideals and the Elements of Galious Theory
5. Rings and Modules
6. Mathematical Methods
7. Compressible Flows and Introduction to Perturbation Methods
8. Elastic Vibrations and Aero-Elasticity
9. Theory of Plasticity
10. Theory of Creep
Mathematics is the study of quantity, structure, space, and change. Mathematicians seek out patterns, formulate new conjectures, and establish truth by rigorous deduction from appropriately chosen axioms and definitions.
Mathematics is used throughout the world as an essential tool in many fields, including natural science, engineering, medicine, and the social sciences. Applied mathematics, the branch of mathematics concerned with application of mathematical knowledge to other fields, inspires and makes use of new mathematical discoveries and sometimes leads to the development of entirely new mathematical disciplines, such as statistics and game theory. Mathematicians also engage in pure mathematics, or mathematics for its own sake, without having any application in mind, although practical applications for what began as pure mathematics are often discovered.