Master of Science - Electronic MediaAcharya Institutes
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Any graduate / Journalism graduates / graduate working with TV channel / Film production houses, provided he/she has secured 50% in optional subjects.
This post-graduate program prepares the students for careers in electronic media. The new trends and developments in media are taught in order to equip the students to be eligible for specialist jobs at various media houses. The course content is comprehensive and is in tune with the latest industry standards. Electronic Media has a wide reach and is therefore much more powerful and influential than the conventional media. This makes obvious explosive media requires personnel who are well versed in the futuristic technologies and techniques. The programme intends to completely cover up for the rigors of the industry with intense training modules being a part of the course.
Successful graduates can find opportunities in media houses as Camera Men, Script Writers, Visualisers, Art Directors, 2D & 3D Animators, Film Editors, Sound Mixers etc.
• Introduction to Mass Communication
• Writing for the Electronic Media
• Script-Writing for TV Radio etc.
• Basic Production Techniques of
• Handling Camera
• General Awareness of Production Roles
• Society & Culture
• Graphics & Animation
• 3D Modeling
• Television Content Development
• Production of News Bulletin
• Advertising & Corporate Communication
• Media Research & Media Laws & Ethics.