MASTER OF SCIENCE IN NURSINGALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Price on request
- New delhi
1. Advance Nursing & Allied subjects
2. Nursing Education
3. Research & Statistics
4. Clinical Nursing I
1. Nursing Management
2. Clinical Nursing II
Unit I Nursing as a Profession:
- History of development of nursing profession, ethical considerations, code of professional
conduct, accountability, legal considerations, role of
regulatory bodies & professional organizations.
- Educational preparations, continuing education, career opportunities, professional advancement
& role and scope of nursing education
- Role of research, leadership and management.
- Quality assurance in nursing.
Unit II Economic and Political aspects of Health care delivery:
- Health care environment, finance and control, political process and nursing profession,
- Health care delivery system and patterns of nursing care delivery in India at national, state,
district and local level.
- Health care delivery concerns, programs of government & role of non-government agencies