Master of Social WorkHoly Cross Institute of Management & Technology
Price on request
Working Socialwork is related on the body of training & skills in depth in the democracy based value & working ways of social cases work, social working, community department, social welfares administrations & social researchs. It aims is to aid socity personally in bulk by solving their problems.
Then value systems of socialwork professions takes a faith in the respect of humanity, a faith for self ful fillment & a sense of responsibilities for social changes. Social worker these days must add to community supervision as an leading in providing help to the society in to alter the society in healthy one.
M.S.W specializing in Community Development, Medical & Psychiatric Social Works & Family & child welfares.
Educational qualification: A degree from any Univ. approved by the Univ. of Calicut with Min. fifty percent scores in Part 3 Main and Subsidiary. That applicant who has only main paper needs fifty percent score for mains only. Admission tests will be taken by the Univ. for choosing the applicant. The triumphant applicant needs to come for the for group discussions & interviews.
M.S.W. helps the jobs not only in the fiellds of social welfare but also in other sections in both Govt. & N.G.O.
* Social investigations & Social Scientist
* Social Welfare Officer in the state deptt. of social welfare
* Medical social worker in hospitals
* Extensions educator & Amity organiser
* Superintendent and care worker in social welfare institution.
* Social worker in the deptt. of preventive & social Medicines, Blood bank, Public & non govt. Organisation, Health center
* School Social Workers
* Project Officer & Programme co-ordinator in social work agency both in Govt. and. non Govt., organization.
* Probation officer in District probation systems
* Children welfare officer in Juvenile system
* Administrative officer
* Personnal Officer
* Community Organizer
* Project officer
* Co-ordinators in Government ., programme like literacy missions, Kudumbasree & other welfare program
* Research officer both in Govt., & N.G.O
* Hosp. Administrator
* PR Officer in Government , N.G.O.
· Social Development Consultant.