Master of Surgeon : OrthopedicsSuamandeep Vidyapeeth University
Price on request
Surgical pathology related to bones, cartilage, muscle, collagen & nerve in various congenital affections, infections, Tumours and timorous conditions and metabolic affections.
1. Metabolic bone disease
2. Bone infections – Acute and Chronic
3. Congenital deformities and development conditions of upper
extremity, lower extremity, spine general defects.
4. Diseases of joints
5. Tumors of Bones
6. Orthopedic Neurology including spine bifida, Poliomyelitis and
7. Diseases of muscle, fibrous tissue and vessels
8. Regional orthopedic conditions related to neck, shoulder, elbow,
wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle , foot, back and pelvis.
9. Special subject – Orthopedic Radiology Amputation and
disarticulation physiotherapy and rehabilitation
10. Recent advances in orthopedic diseases.