Masters in CommerceGauhati University
Price on request
The Objectives of the Department of Commerce are-
* To impart instruction to the Under Graduate and Post Graduate students offering Commerce as a course of study.
* To enable our products to have a substantial and dignified source of livelihood after completion of their education in the Department.
* To play a stewardship role by the faculty members in guiding and helping the sister universities located in other parts of the country.
* To develop and restructure course curriculum so as to suit the demand of the changing situation.
* To achieve academic excellence in teaching, learning and extension activities through the utilization of local resources.
* To pursue research and investigation in the field of trade and commerce for policy formulation and implementation.
* To develop the teachers through Refresher courses, Orientation Programme and other Faculty Development Programmes.
* To develop skill and problem solving aptitude of the students in the field of Business Studies.
* To man professional occupations, entrepreneurship, consultancy works in the area of accounts keeping, tax matters, trade facilities, capital market operations, etc.