Masters in European Studies and ManagementT. A. Pai Management Institute
Price on request
This programme is offered by Manipal University in association with TAPMI, and in partnership with Hochschule Bremen University of Applied Sciences, Bremen, Germany.
This multidisciplinary programme is designed to meet the business needs of both the European Union (EU) and India in terms of human resource development. This is a two-year post-graduate programme offered to students interested in careers in the multinational companies operating in Europe or European companies operating in India.
The programme has two components: one that deals with management aspects and another that deals with understanding Europe. The European studies part of the programme also offers three languages: French, German and Spanish; students will have to study at least two languages along with other subjects such as European History, Economic Integration, and European Business laws. This helps Indian students to equip themselves with the skills required to work for European companies which in turn adds to the performance of the European companies functioning in India and vice versa.
Manipal University has signed a Memoranda of Understanding (MOU) with European universities that are a part of the Consortium of universities offering Masters in European Studies including Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen, The Netherlands and Sheffield Hallam University, UK. This coming together of universities enhances internship opportunities for students in Europe.
The idea of international collaborations is to foster stronger ties with European universities and also companies. The programme also has endorsement of some European companies. The students of this programme, during the semester breaks, work in teams in different small scale industries and offer business solutions to them. They also identify similar industries in Europe and try to establish association between them, bridging the information gap.
Highlights of the programme
* Programme designed and delivered by TAPMI.
* Partnership with universities in Europe offering the programme.
* Several international internships.
* State-of-the-art facilities for training.
* Highly qualified faculty.
* Industry endorsement.
* Specially designed curriculum.
* Opportunity to learn any two of the three international languages – French, German or Spanish.
* Only nine months on campus followed by online lectures for third semester and a project in industry in the fourth semester.
* Commitment to society - taking small scale industries along towards growth and prosperity.
Details of the programme are as follows:
* Four semesters
* First two semesters residential
* Third semester – online
* Fourth semester – Project and internship