MBA 4 semester - Masters in Business AdministrationXaviers Institute of Business Management Studies
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Distance learning
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
The objective of the course is to provide International Quality of Education at an affordable price.
· Who is it intended for?
Being a Distance Education Institute - the courses is suitable placed for the Professionals who wish to enhance their career with a Management certificate. The courses are specially designed for working class professionals who have not had an opportunity to go for a Professional course at the beginning of their career and would like to go for the same without disturbing their current work Schedule.
The candidates should be a Graduate or Under graduates with work experience will have to first complete one year diploma from XIBMS and then enroll for the MBA. Diploma holders with work experience can also apply
The candidates should be a Graduate or Under Graduate with work experience . He can also complete diploma from XIBMS and then enrol for the MBA.
· What marks this course apart?
1. Excellent Course Materials - We are pleased to expand the frontiers of education with our correspondence Management programs to offer courses in multiple learning formats. 2. Convenience - The Xaviers Institute of Business Management Studies program allows the professionals to pursue their courses in the comfort of their own home or office, around their own lifestyle. 3. Customised Program - Specialized courses are designed depending upon the profile of the professional. 4. Excellent Service - We provide personal attention and service that begins before you apply, continues throughout your program, and extends after course completion. You are in constant contact with your academic advisor via phone, email and regular mail. 5. Case Based Learning - A case-based approach engages students in discussion of specific situations, typically real-world examples of Indian and International companies. Allowing the students to put their theoretical knowledge to practice. 6. Outstanding Faculty - Our faculty includes academic experts and Management professionals. 7. Specialization - We provide more than 100 specializations which allow students to gain additional knowledge and background on specific business topics. 8. Affiliations - XIBMS has strong affiliations giving credibility and wide acceptance to the courses offered.
· What happens after requesting information?
Our counsellors will speak to you and will guide you on the relevant course suitable as per your requirements.
· What kind of courses are being offered at XIBMS?
XIBMS offers distance / online management courses for working class professionals. The courses are specially designed for working class professionals who are looking to strengthen their career path with a professional qualification. Kindly reach us on 8095195306 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further query that you may have.
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
There are more than 120 Specialisation subjects to choose from for a student and hence enabling students to have an MBA with Specialisation from the same Industry where they are working currently. Some of the key specialisation subjects are Marketing / Finance / HR / Projects / Telecom / Retail / Brand / Operations / Hospital Administration / IT Management / Banking / Investment / Production / Quality / Textiles / Fashion Management / Export Management / Rural Management / Hotel Management / Construction Management / Supply chain Management / Project Management / Hospitality Management / Pharmacology Management etc.. MBA Masters Program in Business Administration Graduate / DBM Fast Track - 6 months Regular - 2 yearsMBA - 4 semester COURSE Masters in Business Administration 4 semesters with dual specialization Minimum qualification Graduate / DBM Duration Fast track Fast Track - 1 year Regular Regular Duration - 2 years Subjects covered Sem - 1 ► Essentials of Management ►Quantitative Methods ► Business communication ► Human resource Management Sem-2 ► Business Ethics ►Corporate Law ►Financial Management ► International Business Sem-3 ► Marketing Management ► Business strategy ► Management control Systems ► Business Environment Sem-4 ►Advertising ► Brand Management ► Specialization Subject1 ► Specialization Subject2 Project Report Fee for Indian students 45900 Exam duration Home - 10 days / Semester Centre - 3 hrs / Paper Fee for foreign students US $ 2000