MBA in Airlines Management from IMSRIndian Management School & Research Centre
- Distance learning
Indian Management School and Research Centre, a leading Mumbai based distance education institute conducting MBA, CORPORATE MBA, EMBA, DIPLOMA and PG DIPLOMA courses in morethan 60 specializations. Duration : 24 months, Four semesters of six months each.
Eligibility : Graduate in any faculty. Diploma holders with minimum five years of experience also eligible for the course. Final year students can also apply. Course Highlights:
1. Study material developed by leading industry experts in easy to understand English
2. E- Learning Platform being provided to have online study and exam facility
3. Industry recognized Business School and courses
4. Flexible programs
5. Home and Online exam facilities
6. ISO Certified B school Course
7. Lowest Possible fees 8. 100% Placement assistance from day one of admission
9. International Collaboration 10. Possibility to complete the course in early tenure
Course Structure :
First Semester -
1. Principles & Practices of Management
3. Human Resources Management 4. Organizational Behavior Second Semester -
5. Business English 6. Finance Management 7. Marketing Management 8. International Law Third Semester - 9. Managerial Economics 10. Strategic Management 11. Management Information Systems 12. International Business Management Forth Semester - 13. Leadership Skills 14. Specialization subject Part I 15. Specialization subject Part II 16. Specialization subject Part III List of Specializations: Finance * International Finance * Information Technology * Financial Markets & Institutions Management * Financial Management in Health Care Service * E-Commerce * Software Marketing * Operations * Project * Supply Chain * Total Quality Management * Production Management * Human Resources * International Business * International Marketing * Export * Export Import * Marketing * Sales * Sales & Distribution * Materials * Hospital & Healthcare * Pharmaceutical * Pharmaceutical Technology * Pharmaceutical Marketing * Clinical Research * Customer Relationship * Advertising * Media Management * Travel & Tourism * Airlines *Tele Communications* Public Relations * Hotel * Event * Retail * Purchase * Logistics * Psychotherapy and Counseling * Call Centre * BPO * Banking management * Labor Law * Transport * Pathology Lab * Shipping * Textile * Environmental Management * Crisis management * Library Management * Food Service Management * Industrial Management * Research Management * Small Business Management * Family Business Management * General Management * Interior Designing Management * Packaging * Risk Management * Infrastructure Management * Brand Management * Rural Marketing * Personnel Management * Public Administration Management * Energy Management * Investment Management * Entrepreneurship Management * Construction Management. Study material : IMSR will send study material of first sememster four subjects within 10 days from the date of admission. Examination: There will be four papers of 100 marks each in each semester. Each paper will be of three hours duration. Minimum 40 marks would be passing criteria. Student have an option to select any one of the exam model from following three options.
1. Centre Exam: Student have to appear exam at local centre. The Centre detail will be provided to student one month in advance.
2. Online Exam : Student have to login on IMSR website and appear exam seating at home/office
3. Home Exam : Student will receive question papers by email and student have to write answers on full scape paper sheets. student have to send answer sheets to IMSR Vashi office within 10 days.
Course Fees : Rs. 33,000/- only ( For Indian Residence) Course fees for Overseas students would be INR 43,000. Student can do DUAL MBA (Two specialization subjects) by paying additional Rs. 10,000. Student can complete the course in early tenure by paying Rs. 5,000 additional. Rs. 500 for Prospectus required to pay at the time of admission. Avail 10% discount on course fees if full payment made at the time of admission. Award of MBA : IMSR will award Master of Business Administration (MBA) on successfully passing the course within 20 days from the date IMSR receives the answersheets. IMSR has 12 reputed faculties, who will check all answersheets. MBA Certificate with Marksheet will be sent by reputed courier at student communication address. Collaboration: Our PG Diploma courses are approved by DEC, New Delhi. We are International Institute and we have our associates in Brazil, Venezuela, Singapore, Malaysia, Srilanka, Oman, UAE, Kenya and Uganda. Since we have many overseas students we have taken collaboration from the University of Northeast Virginia,USA to conduct distance learning courses in India, Asia, Middle East, Africa and South East Asia. We have students enrolled from all major corporates across India and Overseas.We are an ISO 9001 - 2008 Certified Institute accredited by UKAS- UK. Please visit University website for more details. The University has been approved by State Dept. USA. Please visit for more detail. There are institute like IIPM which are also not approved by any Govt. bodies but still they known to be a leader in Management education sector. In todays world the course content and recognition among industry is must. No corporate insist MBA's from Govt. approved Institute only.
Admission procedure : 1. Please collect prospectus and Admission form from IMSR head office by paying Rs. 500 OR download admission form and prospectus from the website and pay Rs. 500 along with the course fees. 2. Send filled admission form along with three colored photos, education qualification certificate photocopies 3. DD of course fees in favor of "Indian Management School & Research Centre", payable at Mumbai. 4. On receiving above documents IMSR head office will complete your admission and will send study material, I card, payment receipt within 10 days.
Placements : We do provide 100% placement assistance right from the day one of the admission. Our past student have placed at Reliance, Tata, Infosys, Ranbaxy, ICICI, Kotak Mahindra and many more corporates. Please forward your latest resume to us once you feel for better job/placement providing detail of your desired industry/salary/designation/location. IMSR will forward your resume to around 83 Placement consultants and Corporate companies for their reference. IMSR or the employer will contact you directly if they find your candidature and resume suitable to their requirements. Awaiting for your positive feedback. Kindly enroll yourself for MBA from IMSR and grasp new opportunities waiting for you on your way and do not just left behind. With Warm Regards, Deepa - Asst. Manager (Edu. Counsellor)
Indian Management School & Reseach Centre
321, Platinum Technopark,
Sector - 30A Vashi,
Navi Mumbai -