MBA - COMPUTER AIDED MANAGEMENTBHARTI VIDYAPEETH’S INSITITUTE OF COMPUTER APPLICATION & MGT
Price on request
- New delhi
MBA - COMPUTER AIDED MANAGEMENT
In this highly connected world scenario, business is gaining new heights. With customers all over the globe and decreasing transport and communication costs, indulging in business in the correct manner can lead to high profits. The MBA-CAM program aims at imparting high level business education to the youth so as to make them into successful entrepreneurs of tomorrow with a strong knowledge base of computers and the technical knowledge to integrate computers with the traditional business model and change the way business is carried out.
An MBA degree in today's world has very high value in the Industry. It is considered to be an important criterion to assess the business acumen of an individual.
This course provides knowledge that is not only theoretical but also practical. This enables the students to get an experience of what the market scene actually looks like.
1. Job opportunities in private as well as govt. agencies.
2. MBAs are given high preference in all kinds of vacancies.
3. Marketing and Financial Industry always on the look out for good professionals.
Who should go for MBA - CAM:
* Those people who are committed to serving customers in best way.
* Youth who have a flair for doing business.
* Graduates looking for better growth prospects should go for MBA with their respective field of interest.
It offers a very challenging career to a person. It opens up the doors for higher level job if the individual is an able leader capable of leading the organization and the people within the organization into a new dimension. Job prospects include jobs as advisors in Software development, Change Management and Web design.