MBAAl-Falah School of Engineering and Technology
Price on request
- New delhi
The Institute offers a number of courses one of the course is B.Tech. in Civil Engineering.This course is offered by the Department of Management studies. Al-Falah School of Engineering Technology gears it self to produce effective and result oriented human resource / Managers / executive equipped with latest knowledge, foresight analytical ability and the desired attitude, aptitude, ethics and values by launching a two year full time post graduate professional programme MBA spread over four semesters. The course is meant for meeting the needs of today’s highly competitive and challenging business environment. The emphasis is laid upon developing group interaction, decision making conceptual and analytical abilities aided and supported by industry exposures.
Objective of the programme:
1. To provide quality education in the field of management .
2. To train and develop students for bright careers in professional management.
3. To develop the analytical, communicative and decision making skills in accordance with the requirement of the modern corporate world.
4. To inculcate the necessary ethical values/qualities/abilities in the students to prove themselves worthy and responsible managers.
5. To improve the overall managerial competence.
6. To explore new horizons in various functional areas of management.