MBA in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management – MBA (FM&RM)Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology - VIFT
Higher than Rs 100000
Frequent Asked Questions
Graduates & above
· What marks this course apart?
This programme opens up career opportunities in the areas of fashion merchandising, sales promotion, retail advertising, and other retail activities. A student after the completion of the course will have following job profiles to choose: Fashion buyer, Fashion Merchandiser, Product Designer and developer, Design Consultant & Entrepreneur, Exporter, Retailing outlets, Boutiques & Visual Merchandiser, Production Executive, Quality Control Manager, Sampling Co-ordinator, sourcing manager.
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
1. Management & Organization Behavior.
2. Managerial Economics.
3. Business Environment.
4. Customer Relationship Management.
5. Communication skills with Report writing.
6. Fashion Business Management.SEMESTER - 2
1. Accounting for Retail Organizations.
2. Shop Floor Management.
3. Statistical Analysis & Operations Research.
4. The Retail Environment.
5. Merchandise Management.SEMESTER - 3
1. Business Ethics & Corporate Governance.
3. Management Information System.
4. Fashion Merchandising.
5. Retail Operations, Systems & Inventory.
6. Total Quality Management.
7. Computer Application in Management.SEMESTER - 4
1. Retail Advertising & Promotion.
2. Business Research.
3. Retail Supply chain Management.
5. Fashion Event.
6. Project Report.