MBA:FinanceApex Group of Institutes
Price on request
Our aim is to stand out as an institute of excellence in management education and produce quality managers with high standard of professionalism and ethics.
AIMR has been established and governed by highly qualified corporate stalwarts and elite academicians. AIMR aims at a highly job oriented two years full-time course recognized by the AICTE and affiliated to the University of Pune. Quality commitment to our students and making successful corporate careers for them are our main goals & objectives. We leave no stone unturned & achieve these goals; we are proud of the results we have got so far.
We give equal importance to the overall development of our management students. Expect discipline, time management, dedication & determination from all the pupils. We believe that having these qualities would help to make them focused towards their corporate career, enhance their qualifications, knowledge skills & develop their marketable attributes.
AIMR conducts a two year full time MBA program based on semester pattern.
* The curriculum is stimulating combing academic rigour with the real world of business through industry internship; visit to industries, as well as through research surveys.
* The program content is delivered through lectures by in house as well as guest speakers of repute, case studies, presentations, and simulating real time situations to provoke out of box solutions and sharpen decision making skills.
* Major emphasis is laid on personality development, soft skills and communication skills to facilitate holistic grooming of students.
* Students are required to undergo industry internship at the end of second semester.
* The institute organizes Campus Placement at the end of third semester. The students play a major role in placement activity with management providing full support
* It is essentially a non-residential program. However those desirous can opt for hostel facilities.
mba - syllabus
SEMESTER - I
1. Organization Behaviour & Principles & Practices of Management
2. Management Accounting
3. Managerial Economics
4. Statistical & Quantitative methods
5. Legal Aspects of Business
6. Basics of Marketing
7. Information Technology
8. Managerial Communication
SEMESTER - II
1. Marketing Management
2. Financial Management
3. Human Resource Management
4. Manufacturing & Operations Management
5. Material & Logistic Management
6. Management Information Systems
7. Research Methodology
8. Economic Environment of Business & Environmental Management
SEMESTER - III
1. Business Policy & Strategic Management
2. Management Control System
3. Specialization I
4. Specialization II
5. Specialization III
6. Specialization IV
7. Specialization V
8. Project Report
SEMESTER - IV
1. Entrepreneurship Development & Project Management
2. International Business Management
3. Current Trends in Management
4. Specialization VI
5. Specialization VII
6. Specialization VIII
7. Specialization IX
8. Specialization X