MBA:FINANCENARAINA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
Price on request
The NGI Offers an AICTE and Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow Approved two-year full time M.B.A. Programme in Management Studies. It Promotes research and consultancy in manufacturing-corporate sectors, Infrastructural, Institutional, Social and environmental services, entrepreneurship, and University-industry partnership. Its faculty organizes on-campus seminars and actively participate in external seminars and executive and faculty development programmes.
The broad vision of the institute is to promote excellence in management education and management development in multi-sectoral and multi disciplinary perspectives. This vision is sought to be achieved through the following missions :
1. To groom the students in sound management concepts and analytical tools and practical and adaptable functional and inter-functional/general management skills;
2. To broaden the scope of application of management concepts and skills to include infrastructural, institutional, and entrepreneurship, social, environmental and developmental services and entrepreneurship;3. To promote the development of inter-personally, organizationally and socio-economically sensitive and responsible young managers;
4. To develop their sensitivity and capability to continually respond to rapidly changing national and international business and economic environment and opportunities in a frame-work of professionally and ethically sound managerial values and attitudes;
5. To make them understand political, socio-economic, ecological and technological environments of modern societies and their relevance to managerial functioning; and
6. to instill in the future managers a sense of life-long learning, and of participation, involvement and satisfaction as contributors to the wider developmental endeavour.
The two-year M.B.A. programme is spread over four semesters. During the first two semesters, most of the core courses are offered. These include coverage of: management thoughts and practices, managerial accounting and finance, marketing, organisation behaviour, human resources, quantitative techniques, economics, information technology, communication and public relation. Operations research, research methodology and business environment.
The students are required to get some practical experiences by undertaking seven to eight weeks internships in organizations during the summer intervening between the second and third semesters. They pursue specific short term assignments of mutual interest under the guidance of concerned managers, and present a report to the institute faculty for evaluation. These internships are tended to help familiarise the students with current management practices, working environments and organizational cultures, as such; they are an integral part of the M.B.A. Programme.
During the third and fourth semesters, the students take several required courses in such areas as managerial ethics and corporate legal and social responsibilities, business policy and strategy, organisational skills, operation management and quality management, with applications to infrastructural and service sectors
1. Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
2. International Financial Management
3. Taxation & Tax Planning
4. Merchant Banking & Financial Services
5. Mergers & Acquisitions
6. Financial Planning & Control Systems