MBA in Financial AnalysisICoFP
- New delhi
- 6 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
MBA in financial analysis program is meant for those who wants to make bright career in corporate sector.
A graduate in any discipline. Final year student can also apply.
· What marks this course apart?
ICoFP is the 1st college in North and East India and 3rd in India which has been recognized by CFA Institute (USA) for its MBA in Financial Analysis under it's university recognition program."
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Dr. Vinod is “Ph.D DBF (CFA), M.com / M.Phil, AFP, NCFM Modules( AMFI, Dealers, Derivatives, MCX certified”. He is a reader in commerce department Khalsa college,DU; More than 35 yrs of experience. alongwith teaching he had been the chief editor of financial newspaper on stock markets .he is the founder editor of investors India magazine of bajaj capital. He has been undertaking corporate training programes of SBI, LIC, PNB,RELIANCE , Max Newyork and SAIL. He has been associated with icfp since its inception and was acting as dean and director for two years .
Unique aspects of the Program
- A UGC recognized unique industry-integrated program.
- Rich content based the Harvard systems, developed in accordance to industry requirements.
- Incorporates all three levels of the international CFA Program.
- Detailed coverage of equity, debt, derivatives, commodities and Forex market.
- Hands-on experience of state of the art capital market software.
- 22 papers including business communication and personality development.
- Three extensive research projects and six months of real industry exposure.
- Live market visits.