MBA:Financial ManagementBarkatullah University
Price on request
Keeping pace with the development of management education in India and to cater to the needs of the society, Chakravarti Rajgopalachari Institute of Management (C.R.I.M.) was set up in 1979 under the management and control of Barkatullah University, Bhopal. M.P.
The institute has come up as the nucleus of management education. Active support of top Professionals and Academicians of national stature from industries and universities respectively have enabled this institute to offer competitive and quality management education to students.
C R I M offers two years (4 semesters) postgraduate programmes in management (MBA) for the full time students. The entry to this programme is regulated through a rigorous selection process conducted by the M.P.P E B, i.e., Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board through MPMJET (M.P. Management Joint Entrance Test).
Twenty three part time and twelve full time batches have successfully completed the course of study of MBA Programme and have made inroads into some of the giants national and multinational organizations and consolidated their positions by their proven ability and professionalism
The main objective of this institute is to develop competent human resource for challenging managerial positions by inculcating in its students, values and professional ethics and developing capabilities in their personality.
In a bid to achieve this objective, the institute aims at :-
Providing such training facilities as are necessary for developing all types of managerial skills and required personality traits.
·Encouraging intra-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary research in various field of management.
Giving adequate exposure of industrial environment and dynamic business scenario through interaction with top professional from industry in its teaching process.
Espirit-de-corps promoting team spirit to foster innovation, leadership and continuous personality development of students
MBA - The Curriculum
· Mgt. Process & Organization Behavior
· Quantitative Methods
· Managerial Economics
· Environment Management
· Indian Ethos, Values & Managerial Skills
· Accounting for Managers
· Computer Application in Management
· International Business Environment
· Organization Effectiveness & Change.
· Management Science.
· Human Resource Management
· Marketing Management
· Production & Operations Management
· Research Methodology
· Financial Management
· Term Project and Viva
· Summer Training
· Business Policy & Strategic Analysis
· Management Information System & Decision Support System
· Summer Training Project
· Specialization Area Papers (I-VI)
· Industrial Visits
· Project Study
·Comprehensive Viva Voce
·Elective Area Papers (I-III)
· International Business
· Small Business & Entrepreneurship Management
· Public System Management
· Technology Management
· Production & Operation Management
Features of Programme :
The curriculum contents are selected carefully in liaison with the industrial houses in order that the CRIM graduates can meet the needs and challenges of the industries in the prevailing and competitive business scenario. A special feature of CRIM's full-time programme is computer education as a compulsory subject. Revision of Curriculum is done from time to time to accommodate needs of industrial and commercial organization.
· Demonstrative teaching with right mix of lectures and practical training.
· Learning through case analysis and games.
· Case study as part of external examination in each subject.
· Study of thirty hardcore and functional papers covering fifty hours of teaching in each paper.
· Ten Weeks full time Summer training in reputed sponsoring organisations apart from on-the-job training.
· One month "Case Capsule" Training for the students to bring perfection in case analysis during semester breaks.
· Compulsory Mid-Term evaluation on each subject apart from faculty based class tests.
· Consultancy Projects and Executive development programmes.
· CRIM Lecture Series.
· Inter-Disciplinary Expert Lectures.
· General Awareness and Business up-date interactions.
· Business Quiz Competitions in each year.
· Case writing and Development.