MBA in Global Leadership ManagementPCS India - Precise Cosultancy Services
Price on request
Global Economic Environment
Strategic Marketing Planning
Corporate Governance, Strategy and Structures
Accounting and Finance for Decision Makers
Strategic Operations Planning
Strategic Information Systems Planning
Strategic Human Resource Planning
Theories of Leadership
Leadership Values and Ethics
- An undergraduate degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.50.
- Five years minimum of full-time work experience, including at least two years at management level.
- A Letter of Application which highlights employment history/achievements, commitment and motivation and potential to contribute to the program.
- Two strong business and/or academic reference letters from current or past senior managers.
- An English proficiency score of 550 or better on the TOEFL test (213 for computer based test), score of 6.5 on the IELTS or successful completion of an in-house English language training program.
- Exemption of TOEFL requirement is possible if one of the following criteria is met:
Obtained a Bachelor’s degree from an English speaking University;
Studied in an English-speaking country for at least five years;
Scored high on a well-known standardized English test;
Successfully completed a well-known English language training program.