MBA:Human Resource MgtHMS Institue of Technology
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
* Candidates who possess a minimum 3 years Bachelor's degree / equivalent degree in any discipline from a Recognized University. * Minimum 50% aggregate marks of all the 3 years of degree exam. * Candidate belonging to SC/ST & CAT I classified by the Govt. of Karnataka for such purpose from time to time, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall not be less than 45%.
MBA:Human Resource Mgt
The MBA course was started in the year 2004. The department runs a 2 year full time degree course with an annual intake of 60 students.
The department has highly qualified & experienced, core faculty members, along with visiting faculty drawn from reputed industries & professional bodies, who shape the future dynamic managers for excellence in their profession. The methodology includes Lectures, Audio-visual, Case studies, Role plays, Group exercises, Simulated Games, Seminars, Workshops, Industrial Visits, Interaction with business Institutions & industry.
The department insists the students to undergo practical training in industries & business houses for acquiring practical knowledge. The department conducts several workshops, symposia & seminars in different areas of Management Education. It also guides the students to face interviews and participate in group discussions.
Mission of the Department
"To Provide Quality Education In Competitive Business Environment, To Inspire Youth To Blossom Into Decision Makers And Leaders Of Tomorrow"
Aims & Objectives:
The programmes are specifically designed to prepare future managers to face the most difficult issues across a multi-disciplinary work environment with ease.
The Twin Objective is to develop professionally trained young managers & developing self employment inputs as required by the industry at present.
Till now four batches of students have passed out & are well placed in the corporate sector.
Short Range Goals
* To strengthen industry-Institute interface.
* To arrange more Faculty development Programs.
* To arrange more Workshops/Seminars.
* To encourage Faculty members to acquire higher Qualification.
* To build an Independent PG Course Block.
Long Range Goals
* To develop and promote research activities.
* To aspire for autonomous status.
* To conduct Vocational Courses.
* To introduce innovative and value based Programs that will provide Employment to the Students.
* To strengthen R & D Activities
* Highly modernized classrooms.
* Well Experienced Faculty
* Modern teaching Methods
* Upgraded Library
* Computer & Soft skill lab
* Placeability Training & Placement Cell
* Corporate Interface
* Industrial visits
* Separate Hostels for Boys & Girls with transport facility