MBA:MarketingG Pullaiah College of Engineering & Technology
Price on request
The Department of MANAGEMENT Studies was set up in 2009 in GPCET with a view to prepare future Entrepreneurs and Leaders with the ability to understand and leverage the globalization for managing successful business in the knowledge driven era.
We are confident that the Department of MBA will endeavor to reach great heights to provide quality management education. At the end of two years, students will carry with them the spirit of GPCET, which has moulded them for life.
It gives us a great pleasure to welcome you to our campus and look forward to build a successful relationship with you.
* All class rooms are well equipped
* One of the best library which includes Digital Systems
* Computer Centre with Internet Facility
* Communication Lab
* Air conditioned Seminar Hall
* Indoor and Outdoor Sports & Games Kits
* Cafeteria offers a variety hygienic food.
* Transportation from all corners from the Kurnool Town
* Hostel facility for Girls with a quality life style along with home comforts.
The academic curriculum is following by JNTUAnantapur. The pedagogy involves inputs followed by case discussions. The course consists 4 semesters offering Finance, Human Resource, Marketing and Systems specializations. Semester wise details are,
Department of MBA provides along with JNTU curriculum is,
* Facilitates to develop the self-managed Learners, Leaders and Entrepreneurs.
* Emphasizes more on application of management principles and techniques.
* Highlights decision making for controlling systems.
* Develops interpersonal, presentation and teamwork skills.
* Develops cross-cultural skills by learning about other state cultures.