MBA & PGPM(Twinning Programme) in Human resource ManagementDeepshikha College
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Eligibility: Any Graduation with Min 45 % Pass Marks. Entrance Test Approved: YMAT /MAT/ CAT/XAT/NAT/ATMA
Member of Association of Indian University & Common wealth Universities
Approved by UGC, HRD, and Govt. of India .
* Management Process and Org.
* Business Communication
* Statistics for Management
* Financial & Management Accounting
* Managerial Economics
* Human Resource Management
* Production and Operations
* Financial Management
* Marketing Management
* Management Information System
* Operations Research
* Project Management
* Core Subjects + Specialisation Subjects
* Research Methodology
* Legal Aspects of Business
* Man-power Planning & Re-sourcing
* Management & Org. Development
* Employee Relations Management.
* HR Audit.
* Strategic Management & Business Policy
* International Business Management
* Compensation Benefits
* Performance Management. And Appraisal
* Talent Management. & Employee Retention.
* Change Management