MBA+PGPTC (one year Dual Degree Program)TWB Institute
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
TWB Dual Post Graduate Program, Graduation is a must with a minimum of 55%. Production of a graduation certificate is essential before the start of the course. However candidates who have just finished graduation may produce Provisional Degree Certificates issued by the university/ college (in case the institution is autonomous) by the TWB PGPTC course start date. Other necessitates include: * Individuals must have a command of the English language and a basic understanding of sentence construction and grammar. * Basic computer skills.
P.G.P.T.C. (Post Graduate Program in Technical Communication) is developed to pass on information in Technical-Writing, Instructional-Design, & Business-communication. The candidate begins with building strong foundations in the fundamentals of writing, knowing essential avenues of technical communication, making deliverables in each of these fields.
M.B.A. (Masters in Business Administration) is prefaced to allow the applicants to know business concepts leading to global Enterprise Management. The attempt is not only to pass on skills, methods & information on important business areas such as HR, IT, Marketing, Finance, &operations, but also to put together & inter link these concepts into a worldwide project phase.
By this course applicant can study & apply the fundamentals of serious business process like strategic-Management, Marketing, Finance, IT, SCM, Product-Design, Business Ethics, H.R. & Operation in this circumstance. A specialty in general administration is entrenched into this curriculum.
Jointly the Dual P.G. agenda is planned in a manner to offer utmost career value for the applicant to become a worldwide expert in Technical communication & management in the I.T. industry.
The advantages of the program are as follows:
• Dual P.G.: The preface of this exclusive curriculum can earn applicant an improved situation in the industry, which permits applicant to finish P.G.P.T.C. + M.B.A. (U.G.C. recognized) concurrently programmed for two years.
• Guaranteed Internship: an placement is offered to all applicants with T.W.B. or any of the Fortune-500 companies, throughout this job an standard stipend is paid. The duration of the internship will be in the last three months of the program.
• Placements: provisional offer letters are given based on the presentation & promptness of the applicant.
• Leadership: T.W.B. is India’s top producer of Technical Communicator.
• Salary Packages: Good salary packages are offered after completing this program.
• Salary Growth: These salaries usually have a growth rate of about 20%-30% p.a.
• In-depth teaching: The 1-year full time program gives in-depth teaching; it guarantees that applicants, after the finishing of the program are well grounded in the perception of Technical Communication.
• Specialty in General-Management: Many organizations, non - profits, & other organizations need some form of general-management at their head to direct the company’s operations & make policy conclusions. The C.E.O. (chief executive officer), C.O.O. (chief operating officer), President, Vice President, Owner, etc are the corporations will have one or more of these positions which supervise the organization’s objectives & operations. These people are in turn supervising by the organization’s BOD. Being an M.B.A. in general-management is often a pre-requisite for a vocation in managerial or higher-level position.
• Mentorship: It is after graduation & nonstop counseling have privileges provided with institute’s education courses. Previous courses have changed applicants into victorious professionals & this program’s aim is to do the same.
• Superior faculty: Applicants are qualified by the most excellent in the business – our competent mentors are well versed & well knowledgeable in the industry.
• Planned learning: The well structured program offers applicants much time to expand the necessary skill set.
T.W.B. Dual Post Graduate Program, Graduation is a must with an at least of 55 percent. Production of a graduation certificate is necessary previous to the set up of the course. Though applicants who have just completed graduation may create Provisional Degree Certificates given by the university / college (in case the institution is independent) by the T.W.B. P.G.P.T.C. program start date.
Other necessitates include:
• Candidate must have a command of the English language & a essential understanding of sentence construction & grammar.
• Basics of computer skills.