MBA ProgrammeTHE OXFORD EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Candidates who have passed Bachelors degree (10+2+3), Masters degree examination of any recognized university in any subject; in Commerce, Management, Arts, Engineering/Technology or Equivalent and have scored not less than 50% of marks (45% for SC/ST Candidates) in the Bachelor's degree examinations in aggregate are eligible for admission to this course.
MBA Programme imparts professional education, which lays foundation for reasoning to develop conceptual and analytical skills. It gives an insight into business environment for student's development into competent and effective managers.
* Case studies
* Role play
* Guest lectures
* Technologyenabled learning
* Management Fests
Self Development and Enrichment Schedule
The ingredients of this general foundation stream are:-
1. Introduction to Communications, Interpersonal skills.
2. Listening Skills.
3. Group Communications, Team Work, Interviews.
4. Writing Skills, Letters, Memos, Reports.
5. Writing Skills, Persuasion, Marketing, CV's
6. Stress Management.
7. Public Speaking Skills, Stage Fear, Eye Contact & preparation.
8. Public Speaking Skills, Voice Modulation, Gestures, Postures.
9. Power Point & presentation Skills
10. Use of Graphics, Slides, Video & Audio.
11. Negotiations & Conflict Management.
12. Rapid Reading Skills.
13. Meetings, Agenda, Minutes & Conducting Meetings.
14. English Language & Relevance to Business Communications.
15. Corporate & Cyber Communications.
Managerial Communication, Accounting for managers , Organization Behaviour, Managerial Economics, Business mathematics and Statistics, Information technology for Business, Business perspectives , Research Methodology and Technical writing , Financial Management , Production and operation management , Human Resource Management , Marketing Management , Quantitative Techniques and Operation Research , Legal aspects of Business , Entrepreneurship Development , Business Ethics and corporate governance , Strategic Management , International Business
Specialization stream courses
1. Agri - Business Management.
2. Bank Management
5. Human Resource Management.
6. Information Technology.
7. Insurance & Risk Management.
8. International Business.
9. Management of NGOs & NPOs
10. Manufacturing Management.
12. Services Management.
13. Event & Media Management.
14. Rural Management.