MCASt. Mary’s Group of Institution
Price on request
MCA program prepares students to take up positions as systems analysts, system designers, programmers and managers in any field related to IT. The program, therefore, aims at imparting comprehensive knowledge with equal emphasis on theory and practice. The students are encouraged to spend a full semester working in the industry giving them insight into the workings of the IT world. However, the course curriculum will have enough flexibility to enable a student to undertake advanced studies in Computer Science later on.
The course is to be completed in 6 semesters. The first semester will comprise of common subjects needed to build a base for the subjects to follow. The 2nd to the 5th semesters will be mostly divided into core subjects and electives, which offer the student a choice to build expertise in some fields based on personal choice. The last semester will be devoted to project work testing the student's application in the fields studied so far and provide valuable experience before stepping into the professional world of Information Technology.
* Software Development
* Research orientation
* Industrial Interface
* Real-Time Projects
* web Enterpreneurship
One of the highlights of the MCA course is the final semester projects. Over a six-month period students go through the full software lifecycle, developing an application for an industry. This industry project experience enables students with confidence, knowledge and insight into real-life work situation.
* State-of-the-art computer laboratories
* Consistent academic track record (100%) with University ranks
* MoUs with Microsoft, IBM and
* Oracle through campus connect program
* Certified by ISO
* Pre Placement training
* Strong Industry Institute interaction in the form of Guest Lectures by top technical and HR personnel, Industrial Visits, Workshops and Seminars
* Digital library
* Support to participate in Intercollegiate Technical and Cultural Activities.
* Well qualified Faculty members
* Spoken English and Aptitude Skills
* Enhancement courses are offered throughout the course
* Personality Development