MCh Gastro Intestinal SurgeryAmrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
Price on request
MCh Gastro Intestinal Surgery
The college offers various PG Programme one of the course under this is MCh Gastro Intestinal Surgery. The Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery offers this course .The AIMS Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery has a comprehensive surgical programme focusing on:
* Oncological Surgery of the GI Tract
* Pancreatico-Biliary Surgery
* Gastric and Oesophageal Surgery
* Liver Transplant
* Advanced Laparoscopic Surgical Procedures
* Specialised Colorectal Surgery Including Sphincter Saving,
Stapled And Pouch Procedures
* Intra-Abdominal Vascular Reconstructions
* Retroperitoneal Tumour Excisions
* Intra-Abdominal Trauma
The operating rooms are one of the best equipped in the country with advanced facilities such as a dedicated C-arm image intensifier, a Harmonic scalpel, an Argon beam coagulator, a CUSA, an intra-operative ultrasound and endoscopy.
The AIMS Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery features a highly experienced team of gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, and pancreatic surgeons.