MCITP: Server Administrator TrainingIT Bootcamps India
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Required at least two years of hands-on experience administering Windows 2000 or Windows 2003.
MCITP: Server Administrator Training
Enterprise administrators are recognized among their peers and managers as leaders in Windows infrastructure design. Make sure your expertise in Windows Server 2008 stands out. Earn the MCITP: Enterprise Administrator certification, distinguishing you as an IT professional committed to excellence in working with Windows Server 2008.
The Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) credential is the leading certification for Windows Server 2008. It provides widely recognized, objective validation of your ability to perform critical, current IT job roles by using Microsoft technologies to their best advantage.
The MCITP certification:
* Focuses on a specific job role, allowing for in-depth validation of your skill set.
* Allows you to earn more than one MCITP certification, demonstrating your abilities across multiple roles.
* Builds on a combination of Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) prerequisites, helping you develop your technical resumé with each step in your MCITP career path.
Who Needs to Attend
Candidates for this certification are IT professionals who seek a leadership role in Windows infrastructure design in a current or future job role, in which they work with Windows Server 2008.
Candidates should be experienced in:
* Designing Windows Server infrastructures.
* Evaluating and recommending new technology solutions.
* Serving as an escalation point for infrastructure issues.
* Developing client and server best practices for other teams, such as engineering, development, and operations.
* Keeping policy current for authentication, identity, and access management.
* Providing guidance in implementing security policies that affect the infrastructure on multiple levels.
* Participating in application reviews on security, and ensuring that the applications adhere to standard security guidelines and practices.
Course# Course Exam# Exam
6425 Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Domain Services 70-640 TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
6426 Configuring and Troubleshooting Identity and Access Solutions with Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
6421 Configuring and Troubleshooting a Windows Sever 2008 Network Infrastructure 70-642 TS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
6430 Managing and Maintaining Windows Server 2008 Servers 70-646 Pro: Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
Boot Camps Include
* Experienced certified instructors
* Professional courseware
* Corresponding practice exams
* Open lab time with exclusive instructor attention
* Fine catered breakfast & lunch daily, refreshments and snacks
* Quality guarantee