MD in AnesthesiologyS.N. Medical College Agra
Price on request
Course came into existence as a separate independent department in 1964. The department of Anaesthesia is located in the main surgical block. About seven operation theaters run each day, emergency services are provided round the clock. The Operation Room are equipped with anaesthesia trollies, Central Pipe lines and multipara monitors etc. A PAC clinic for the anaesthetic check-up of all surgical patients is there in the OPD. Located in new emergency a 8 beded ICU is also under the department of anaesthesia which is equipped with monitors, ventilators, portable X-ray, syringe & infusion pumps and gas analyzer etc.
Major Research Area
* Clinical Research
Surveys awareness about anaesthesia among patients & UG's & PG's Medical Students.
Clinical Investigations & facilities
* No investigation facilities available.
* Provision of anaesthesia facilities and post operative care for patient of all the surgical specialties namely Gen. Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Uro-surgery, Ortho, Obst. & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, Dental, ENT etc.
* Obstetric Analgesic (Painless delivery) on demand.
* Chronic intractable pain (On demand)
* Internship Training Programme
* Hands on Training of Basic Life Support and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation to medical & non-medical personals.
* M.D. - 07 Candidates per year
* D.A. - 04 Candidates per year